Designed and Manufactured in Australia
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Port Melbourne, Australia, Spark Learning Systems are all about educating and future-proofing our children for the next generation. We believe that helping schools integrate 3D technology into their core curriculum is the best way for students to build digital literacy skills, critical thinking skills and spatial intelligence with 3D modeling and 3D printing so they are prepared to lead the world in the digital manufacturing revolution.
Spark Learning Systems is a capability powered by 333D Limited, an ASX traded company (ASX: T3D) positioned to become one of Australia’s leading integrated multi-platform 3D technology companies. For more information visit www.333d.com.au.
333D PROVIDES A TURN-KEY SOLUTION.
- 3D school printer designed and built in Melbourne.
- T3D-843 designed for the education sector.
- Turn-key solution including prepared curriculum.
- Every age and education level will have a tailored education program available.
- Training and technical support provided.
- Advance your schools digital literacy.
Most 3D printers currently available are designed for personal, commercial or industrial application and are not built for the education environment. 333D have the only commercial grade 3D printer built for the education sector offering lesson plans tied to the curriculum including comprehensive printer and educational training and support.