HOW WE DEVELOP YOUR CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES
This complete solution provides a commercial grade 3D printer with the technical and educational support to integrate 3D technology into your school quickly and easily.
- Our large format commercial-grade 3D printer has been specifically designed for use in schools and universities. With a print bed of 80cm x 40cm x 30cm it’s possible to print extra-large objects or 30 individual student designs at once.
- Educational support by our specialized teachers removes the need for high levels of expert knowledge from your classroom teachers.
- Access to ready-to-teach activities developed with genuine links to the Educational Curriculum and designed to deliver predictable results with the 3D printer.
- We provide an integrated and centralized approach to the modelling and printing flow so classroom teachers can focus on student learning while a designated school operator manages the printer.
- Complete training and technical support for your school’s designated printer operator.
- All lesson plans have been tailored for genuine learning outcomes including the new STEAM learning areas.
10 Reasons Why 3D printing is helping you change the way you teach:
- Meaningful learning – students can imagine an object then design and create it
- Every subject / every year level – K – 12 lesson plans
- Real world learning – solve local problems and challenge the norm
- Develop critical thinking skills – improved problem solving skills
- Involved on a personal level – read about it or construct it yourself
- Increase engagement – students are motivated to attend school
- Think big – what will be your legacy
- Teaches it’s ok to fail – how to do things better and don’t be afraid to fail
- Help your community – community aides
- Student driven learning – students can take control of their learning